When the meeting is over...
- Re-live American history at Valley Forge National Historical Park, the site of Gen. George Washington’s winter encampment of 1777-78.
- Walk or bike the 55 miles of interconnected trails in Montgomery County, including the Perkiomen and Schuylkill River Trails that link downtown Philadelphia, Valley Forge National Historical Park, the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove, three county parks and the Pennypacker Mills County historic site.
- Bird watch at John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove where you can spot more than 100 species of birds and wildlife.
- Shop the nation’s largest retail shopping mall, King of Prussia, and save big everyday at nearby Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Limerick.
- Zip line from the highest point in MontgomeryCountyat Spring Mountain Adventures in Spring Mount, an adrenaline addict’s dream.
- Grab a map and trek the paved walkways of the tranquil, seasonally-changing Jenkins Arboretum and Gardens or the renowned Longwood Gardens .
- Check out one of the nation’s largest open air bald eagle exhibits at Elmwood Park Zoo inNorristown. A collection of more than 200 Northern and Southern American animals are exhibited in natural habitats.
- Appreciate cutting edge contemporary art at Abington Art Center. Weather permitting, stroll the 27-acre sculpture park to view the art installations of locally and nationally renowned artists incorporated into the landscape.
- Race go-karts on two tracks, play laser tag or bowl at Arnold’s Family Fun Center in Oaks.
- Discover art, culture and amazing eateries on area Main Streets like historic Phoenixville, the filming site of the 1958 cult classic The Blob. Monthly First Fridays, and annual Blobfest, Celtic and Dogwood festivals are among the classic town’s charms.
- Place your bets on 50 table games and 600 slot machines inside the new Valley Forge Casino Resort and party the night away at its new 7 Nightclub.
See more by section:
Meeting Planners Feature Archive
See more by category:
Browse All Features